Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is Timeshare Disposal Co. service intended for?
A: Timeshare Disposal Co. service is intended for timeshare owners who are:
* Not using their timeshare as much as they intended to
* Hit by unexpected Special Assessments and Skyrocketing Maintenance Fees
* Financially burdened by their Timeshare Maintenance Fees, Special Assessments and Taxes
* Frustrated by their failure to sell the Timeshare through a listing company
* Concerned about their children inheriting their Timeshare and the increasing fees. (Yes, your kids can inherit your
Timeshare when you pass away based on tenancy, whether they want it or not.)
* Bothered they can't vacation where they want, when they want
* Tired of going to the same place every year
* Aggravated with Exchange Companies
* Realizing that there are more ways to go on vacation for much less
* Widowed or divorced, and can no longer travel with their loved ones
* Inheritors of a Timeshare they don't want or use
Q: Are there any requirements for using Timeshare Disposal Co Branson Service?
A: NO, whether your Timeshare is paid in full or you're still making payments. Timeshare Disposal Co Branson
will have an answer for your problem, 100% EXIT SOLUTION!
Q: Will Timeshare Disposal Co Branson charge an upfront fee with a promise to sell my Timeshare?
A: No. Timeshare Disposal Co Branson is not a listing or resale company. Timeshare Disposal Co Branson DOES NOT
charge a Listing Fee, Advertising Fee, or Appraisal Fee
Q: Who do you use to transfer the Timeshare out of my name?
A: The transfers are handled by an undisputed industry leader in freeing families of the obligation of their
Q: Will my name be off the Timeshare deed?
A: Yes. Ownership is legally transferred. Depending on the property of record, title is transferred via Deed,
Membership, Lease, Assignment, or as required by resort official governing documents (Covenants,
Q: Does your service involve me getting into another vacation package or vacation club?
A: NO. Timeshare Disposal Co Branson is all about getting you and your family out from under the obligation of your
Q: If I have a current reservation with my own resort or a week banked with an
exchange company, will transfer of my Timeshare cause any problems?
A: NO. If you have paid for your week, then you should use your week.
Q: My Children do not want my Timeshare, What do I do?
A: The most effective thing to do is get the Timeshare legally transferred out of your name with Timeshare
Disposal Co; Otherwise, your children will most likely inherit your Timeshare.
Q: When are you going to be in my area so I can meet with you in person?
A: Please call 417-242-6664 and we will arrange a time that is convenient for you and your family.
Q: I would like to speak with you over the phone. How can I do that?
A: Please call 417-242-6664 or inquire on our website for further information and we would be delighted to
speak with you!
Q: Who is Timeshare Disposal Co Branson?
A: Timeshare Disposal Co Branson. is the SAFEST, FASTEST and most EFFICIENT solution out of your timeshare,
Disposal Co. To